College students, join us in Honduras for spring break 2024! This trip is custom-designed to give a wide range of entry-level foreign mission experiences in a challenging physical and cultural environment. We will be working under the direction of Henry and Cindy Lowman, seasoned Honduran missionaries. The Lowmans have strong ties to many Northwest Arkansas churches.
While there, we will be engaging in the activities below as well as times of corporate worship, intercession and teaching. There will be a strong emphasis on having participants incorporate trip experiences into avenues of personal growth in their Christian walk and their understanding of the missionary mandate.
Spots are limited and this trip will fill up quick. See details and sign up below
Friday March 15 from XNA
Saturday, March 23
New Heights Church: Linda Mohlman
Mercy International in Honduras: Henry & Cindy Lowman, local staff
- Hike into the mountains to work with the Lenca Indians
- Participate in worship with Honduran believers in remote village.
- Participate in Youth Group activities put on my Mercy International.
- Community development through the community oriented construction projects
- Personal and public evangelism
- Participation in a medical clinic in a remote village
Airfare - $950
Ground fees- $850 *this does not include the price of a passport
A $50 deposit is required to secure your spot.
Signup For The Trip
You can donate and support a student going on the Honduras trip at the link below.